|[Muay Thai Boxing] [Muay Thai Training Cost] [Muay Thai Faqs] [Muay Thai News] [Muay Thai Photo Gallery] [Muay Thai Boxing Stadium] [Contact Us]|
BestMuayThai News: 2018-09-28
The news of Suwit muay thai by Bestmuaythai.com on September 28
The Perfect Martial Art - Suwit Muay Thai
There are many forms of martial arts which are practised all over the World. Muay Thai is the ancient form of martial art. This ancient martial art of Muay Thai is well known for its tremendous power and raw simplicity. It is a popular and fast going martial art. It is the national sport of Thailand. This martial art was developed a hundred years ago.
This is the art of eight limbs. The eight limbs are basically the eight points in a body. In this martial art, the hands are related with dagger o sword. The shins and forearms become hard as armour due to excessive training. The legs and knees are the respective axe and staff. The whole body is operated like one unit.
Why it is the perfect one:
• It is widely recognized as the most striking art in the World. It is practised among the high-level practitioners.
• It is the most effective one as a stand-up fight. This martial art includes the legs, hands, knees, elbows, shins and forearms.
• It is simple and easy to learn. There are many different techniques in Muay Thai. This is for everyone like men, women and children.
• It is most popular in the case of self-defence. It gives the practitioner a different level of confidence.
• It burns over 1000 calories in an hour. It is a perfect workout policy. It can help to lose weight and increase the flexibility and overall strength.
• It can also help you to tough your body, mind and spirit. It can build confidence and teach discipline through the control of emotions and feelings.
Muay Thai is the beneficial one for all. Nowadays there are many camps in different countries to teach people about this form of martial art. This can help you to protest against any kind of self-harassment.
Muay Thai , Thai Boxing & MuayThai , Phuket , Thailand
Suwit Gym ( Muay Thai camp ) 15 Moo 1 , Choa Fa Rd , T. Chalong , A. Muang , Phuket , Thailand , 83000
Tel . (66) 76 374313